27 April 2008

The Big Day

Tuesday my slave labor from Vegas will be arriving. She will have two small girls in tow, however, the older of the two girls will be staying with grandma. I tried to convince said grandma to take my daughter also. She refused. I suspect she reads my blog and now I am concerned that perhaps I have been portraying Madison in a bad light. She isn't all about sass, fashion, and being rough on the soccer field. That being said, I have decided to turn over a new leaf and tell you all the reasons why you would want to watch Madison.

First off, she extremely organized. If she happens upon your crayon box she will make sure all of them are turned the right way before moving on. She is very concerned about doing thing properly. So much so, that she will ask you how the task is to be done at least ten time before she starts. She would hate for there to be some sort of a misunderstanding.

She is very sensitive to the feelings of others. She will obsess over the fact that she accidentally stepped on an ant her brother named Anty. Unfortunately he was talking to Anty as she walked by and ended Anty's short life, even though, as her brother will point out, Anty did nothing to her. She will be so upset by what she did that she will sigh and stare at the bottom of her shoe off and on for the remainder of the day.

She is incredibly motivated. She does not like to be late. If she thinks we are going to be late she will change diapers and make bottles in order to hurry things along. She will even haul her little brother around on her back if it will speed things up a bit. The fact that he weighs almost as much as she does isn't even an issue.

Now, don't you think everybody could use a good Madison? She's really quite handy. In fact I'm glad she'll be around during my kitchen project. I need someone to haul paint and rinse brushes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom was just telling me the other day about how Madison will carry Chase around on her back and how one time when you said to get him for dinner she put him on her back and said, "I've even got the little Korean." Or something like that. So she is also very funny! Emily and Amber would love to have her, send her our way!-Jeri

Unknown said...

Yes, well once we reminded her that he was adopted she has been know to refer to him as The Korean.

Juliette said...

That's hillarious! Where do you get these kids?? ps The photo is priceless.

Kristin said...

All your kids are totally cute, especially the "damned off" one.