23 April 2008

New Goals

It is time to post my new goal. For the next two weeks I am going to concentrate on finishing at least one of the three websites I have been avoiding. It's pathetic really, I told my mom I would finish her website over a year ago. I didn't, and it's high time I made it a priority.

On another note I decided to make the Anouk dress/shirt. I changed the colors a little but stayed with the same color theme. I added two tabs to each side instead of one, I didn't do the pockets, and I added a little embroidered flower to the front. I didn't want the pockets because I thought it would be too busy, and I love the simplicity of the dress. I am also in love with the orange yarn I used for the bottom. I am going to have to come up with something else to make with it.

Now I am going to start making the Lacy Cardigan. I am very excited because I found a soft pink bamboo yarn I am going to use. Which ever project turns out the best I will use as the gift.

5 comments:

Alice said...

oh so very cute. i love it. job well done!

Juliette said...

Looks great! Oh, and I love bamboo. I bought these bamboo tights and they are the most comfortable ever.

Kristin said...

Beautiful! Show off! Bless your heart!

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear your confessions:
yearofnofear.blogspot.com

Shell said...

You realize you make me nuts, right? That is so adorable, and I am NOT having another kid just so I can have you make clothes for it. Why didn't you start this talent of yours six years ago when Kaes was still on the way and I needed girl's stuff? Honestly!