31 January 2008

Help From a Friend

I have been so busy having fun, I've had little time to post. However, I just heard this story from a friend and decided to share.
I went visiting teaching today-- so I'm feeling Holy. When we were done I picked up my daughter, but I still had to take my visiting teaching partner home. We were on our way and my daughter was in the back seat trying to open something. All of the sudden I hear "S**T" -- apparently she couldn't get it open. I just looked at my visiting teaching partner and smiled. Nothing like your kids reminding the world of your imperfections.
It's a funny story, but I'm having a hard time relating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha- wow, your friend really needs some help. not only with her mouth, but the grammer was a little shitty too :)- oops. excuse me.