03 February 2008

Eating Out and Aprons

I had two goals last week. I know, I know, TWO goals! What can I say, I'm incredible.

The first was to go out to eat more than I should. Having my sister-in-law come to visit provided plenty of opportunities for that.

The second was to make an apron. I made three. This is the only one I have a picture of, but I quite like it and am going to be listing it on etsy today.


Thing I learned:

1. Sewing machines (even industrial ones) don't enjoy sewing through 9 layers of folded over canvas. But they will if you talk to them very nicely and promise them chocolate.
2. A good pattern can be your best friend.
3. I really do like eating out.

2 comments:

Sparklebot said...

Very nice. I like it a lot. I made some very cute aprons over the summer. We should share patterns.

Unknown said...

Smash-- Love it. I'll send you and email.