14 January 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. She is turning 25 today just like I will be turning 25 in May.

Don't you just love that picture? Not many people can pull of the whole purple and orange thing. Purple and orange aside, no way could I wear that short skirt. Though I got a lot of things from my mom, I got my dads legs.

My mom taught me a lot of things, my two favorite are

1. A little confidence never hurt anyone.
2. Sometimes it's okay to skip out on a church meeting for a doughnut.

Speaking of which, it's been a while since I had a doughnut.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Damn, I want that outfit, or at least just the boots.

tyler and ali said...

Wow, what a hottie! I want that figure!

janicef said...

You can't beat the 60's for great clothes. I haven't seen orange and purple together since.

Unknown said...

So Tyler and Ali, is it Tyler who wants the figure, or Ali? I'm not judging, just curious.