09 January 2008

Snowday

We woke up to snow this morning. I first noticed it around 5am when I made a bottle for Davis. By 7:30 it was worse. Michael got in his car to find that it was no longer working. I don't really know much about cars so I'm just putting this out there, but perhaps the thing is cold. Our garage is still full of boxes that need to be unpacked. I know, it should be done by now, but I have been really busy taking care of kids and blogging. Anyway, I ended up taking Michael to work; he was ridiculously late. He has to conduct an interview at 5 today, so I suggested he ask the interviewee for a ride home. The funny things is, he thought I was joking.

After dropping Michael off at work I had to take Davis to the doctor for his check-up. We were late for that too, but they were understanding.

We are home now and I'm planning on staying here until it is time to pick the kids up from school. Besides, why would you want to go anywhere when you could stay home and smash Lucky Charms to bits with a sippy cup? Does life get more fun than that? I think not.

1 comment:

Marc said...

Oh my jealous... I miss snow... and skiing....