01 January 2008

Best Present

I got a lot of really great presents for Christmas this year. In fact, I think I had more presents than the kids (obviously I was a very good girl last year).

My favorite present was from the boy. He wrapped a penny from his money box, wrote my name on it, and put it under the tree. When I opened it he said, "Mom, you can spend that on anything you want!" I think I am going to take the kids to Sonic tomorrow and blow my penny on some drinks after school. They deserve a treat.

4 comments:

tyler and ali said...

Man, you wonder why the boy is such good blog fodder--it's the combination of absolutely, heart-meltingly sweet and demon-child. I wonder which half comes from which parent?

CarrieAnne said...

I don't...wonder that is.

Unknown said...

Good point! Everyone know the demon half comes from Michael. How obvious is that!

kacy faulconer said...

Don't spend it all in one place, Lis.