07 January 2008

Cherry Chocolate Diet Dr Pepper


Why was I not informed of this?

I'm a little nervous about the whole thing actually. I'm dying to try it but not confident I'm going to like it.

I don't understand why they have to keep coming up with these odd combos, like the cherry vanilla, and didn't they have a berries and cream dr pepper? Why not just make cherry dr pepper, vanilla dr pepper, and lime dr pepper. Classic flavors that dr pepper fans are sure to love.

Sometimes less is more.

2 comments:

Shell said...

I PROMISE you I did not know about this. If I had, I would have shared, no question. Where did you find it? I've never seen it before, though admittedly I haven't been hitting many stores the last few weeks. Do you think they have it at Maverick? That's within walking distance and I think I could use a Dr P tomorrow after all, despite telling Matthew just this evening that I'm trying to cut back and not have one unless I need one (i.e. headache). Unfortunately(?!), I haven't had a headache since last week. Looks like one's on the book for tomorrow.

Marc said...

Weird..... Please post your verdict so I'll know whether to bother with it.