31 December 2007

My Christmas Vacation

It's nearing the end of Christmas vacation and I have had limited computer time. It was taken over by small people and I was too busy to reclaim it until just recently.


During the vacation I managed to keep busy by learning to knit. It was ridiculously fun and I made this wonderfully hideous scarf for Madison. I was having some problems with my tension being too tight, but that problem was solved with a quick trip to the knitting store. I asked the resident expert for help and she suggested I stop knitting so tight. That's why she's the expert.

Aside from learning to knit I frequented Jason's Deli with various friends. One of whom lost an eyebrow in an unfortunate accident involving a book and a 3-year-old. I thought I'd help him out a bit.

Thats what friends are for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an attractive picture of us all. maybe i could hire you to fill in mark's eyebrow- there are quite a few pictures that need touchups :).

Unknown said...

I could give him all sorts of fun eyebrows. I work on perfecting the crazy old man eyebrows. I think those would look good on Mark.