18 March 2008

Science Fair Extraordinaire

I wonder how IHC feels about me using my insulated water cup to keep my Dr. Pepper cold. Liquid is liquid, right?

Today should be a fun day. This morning is the science fair at Freedom Academy-- I know, I can't believe my kids go to a school with such a right winged name either. Both the girl and the boy entered projects. They aren't going to be judging the projects for the lower grades but they do get to show them to their class.

The girl did a project about primary colors and secondary colors, and the boy did a project about lava lamps. Wish them luck with their presentations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that the kids' school has them do science projects. Our school doesn't do science projects but right now they are working on an Oregon Trail project in 4th grade and day of the Noteables in 6th. I did a science project in 4th or 5th grade and still remember what I did and what a few other kids did. One that was cool was a guy whose dad was a dentist and he had taken teeth and soaked them in different liquids to see the outcome. He had used coke, sprite, milk, water, and juice. It was kind of cool. Tell the kids good luck! Jeri

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad I don't soak my teeth in any of those things!