18 March 2008

Organize Smorganize

Last week was my second full week of Fly Lady. The Fly Zone was the kitchen. I managed to organize and clean the pantry and under my sink.What is that ridiculously large red and silver thing under my sink? Why it's my disposal! Yes I think a new disposal should come with a new sink and faucet this summer. Uh oh, I think my husband is about to have a heart attack. Perhaps I should take a few more web jobs . . . .

Unfortunately, I didn't get to everything. I never tackled the random white shelf, or the kitchen bookshelf. Perhaps I will next time the kitchen zone flies around.

In addition to continuing my fly lady, my goal this week is to get some more items up at my etsy store. I have been neglecting it lately. However, I have some really cool things in mind. I'll keep you posted.

Side note: I have started blogging with a few other women at the Hip Homemaker. I've written three posts; feel free to check them out.

No comments: