17 March 2008

Graduation Day

Chase graduated from the Provo Early Education Program (PEEP) today. If you are going to Google it, I suggest using the keywords "Provo Early Education" instead of "peep." I think you'll be happier with your results that way. But then I suppose that depends on what you're actually looking for.

So now that he is too old for PEEP to teach him to talk the burden falls on our shoulders. My favorite method is saying, "I have no idea what your saying. Maybe you could work on your pronunciation." I'm going to write a book about my methods someday. It'll be a hit among slacker parents everywhere.

Here he is on his graduation day. He adored the gown but kept bending down so the cap would fall off. He DID NOT want to wear the cap. The child obviously doesn't understand how important these pictures are for scrapbooks and wedding videos. What good is a graduation picture if you're not wearing the cap?

These pictures are pretty bad because they are taken with my cell phone. I grabbed the camera on my way out the door but then said to myself, "Why would I need that, I'm just taking Chase to speech therapy. " That'll teach me.

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Good luck with that!

Unknown said...

Jim-- Are you kidding me? That was one of the scariest websites I've ever seen! Seriously disturbing!