25 March 2008

Derailed

I fell off the wagon last week. I didn't do Fly Lady at all. Don't worry I have throughly reprimanded myself and am starting strong this week.

Last week I gave myself a vacation by slacking off. I think a slack off week is in order from time to time. You may disagree with me, but I don't care. My wonderful husband topped off the week by surprising me with a weekend get a way. We didn't get far. However, I like to think that it isn't the distance, but the quiet that counts. Sweet sweet quiet.

We went to a fancy dinner at Cusina Toscana and bought some tasty cheese, crackers, and chocolate at Caputos.

So I didn't learn much from my goals last week because I didn't do them. I don't plan on slacking off this week, though. And I am much less inclined to yell at my kids for the moment. A nice trade off I think.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I am a firm believer in slack off weeks and try to have them regularly. On a weekly basis preferrably.
I am jealous that you got a weekend off. That sounds awesome.

daviddespain.secret said...

It's comforting to know that although you are able to maintain four gorgeous children, a clean pantry and a shiny sink, that you're still human. After seeing your super blog, I was beginning to imagine scenes out of an Ira Levin novel.

Juliette said...

Hey, glad you had a relaxing get-away. With four kids, you more than deserve it!