27 March 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I don't think I have bad kids. However, some days I think they try extra hard to get me to change my mind.

Today Chase literally went from one room to another emptying things. As soon as I finished cleaning one mess I found him in the next room making another. Here is my shopping list of items that used to be full that are now empty and need to be replaced.

1. Baby Powder
2. Hand Sanitizer
3. Simple Green
4. Fabreeze Air Freshener
5. Lysol
6. Baby Lotion
7. Liquid Hand Soap

And to top it all off while in time out he got off his stool and tagged my entire kitchen with tape and a blue marker. The ENTIRE kitchen. Walls, fridge, stove, plugs, table, chairs, and doors.

I love my children . . .
I love my children . . .
I love my children . . .
I love my children . . . .

4 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

I am not laughing. Because this is not funny.

Juliette said...

I AM laughing. I remember scribbling all over my grandma's coffee table with a permanent marker. I turned out okay, didn't I?

Tyler V said...

Good job still having 4 kids! If mine did all that in one day, I might be down to one! I guess you may get to paint your cabinets after all, huh?

Kristin said...

Time out can be VERY dangerous. For all the slack it gets, TV and computer games are SOOO much safer for both mother and child.