25 March 2008

Belated Easter Post

I am finally posting some pictures from easter. Every year we start the morning with an easter egg hunt in the living room. I always make them wait in the hall and take their picture before the hunt. I should dig them all out and make a time line.

This is what I call our white trash easter picture. Madison is still covered in green dye from the egg activity the night before, Kai isn't wearing a shirt and Chase isn't wearing any pants. He is, however, wearing his new backpack. He loves that backpack.

After everyone was bathed and dressed I tried to get a group shot before church. Apparently not everyone was excited about this.


After church we went to grandmas for dinner and another egg hunt. The older kids got to hide the eggs for the younger kids. Chase, being no dummy, watched as the older kids hid the eggs.

2 comments:

Juliette said...

That's pretty funny. I love how you are willing to post the REAL life family photos. I've seen enough "perfect" family photos to make me gag. We need more white trash moments documented.

Unknown said...

Juliette-- I'm glad you like them, I have plenty just keep coming back.