20 February 2008

Dishes = Fun?

When I envision the disastrous mess my kids would make in the kitchen if I let them use this bubble scrubber, it makes me want to cry. I have to admit, they would have a good time, but I doubt any dishes would get done. However, if you want to clean bubble residue from every surface in your house for the sake of a good time, you can buy one here.

Bubble Scrubber

Why shouldn't washing the dishes be just as much fun as charades or a torrid game of Scrabble? Introducing Bubble Scrubber, the kitchen brush with a bubble wand cleverly hidden right inside the bristles. And, as everybody knows: bubble wand + dish soap + water = FUN! Hey, maybe you can even get the kids to do the dishes!

Available in assorted Pink and Green bristles. Please let us choose one for you.

1 comment:

CarrieAnne said...

Buncha Nutters thought that up.