25 February 2008

Long Day; Cute Kid

I have no real post for today. As the title indicates, it has been a long day. BUT I wanted to get this picture up. I actually DID finish that cardigan, which translates to: I did absolutely nothing last week but knit. I am pathetic and may need to start attending knitters anonymous. I did so little last week that I was busy trying to put my house back together today. It was sorely neglected. I will not be reporting on a goal from last week because I had no goal for last week. This is good because as I said before, I did NOTHING but knit last week.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I think I didn't do a whole lot last week...and I don't even have a sweater I made in that time to show for it. That is awesome. You have such talent. What a beautiful sweater. Is it stress relieving to crochet? Maybe your brain just needed a break. I know I have been taking a few of those this winter.

Wendeloo1 said...

That is so COOL!!! I love it! Knitting a scarf is cool, but to be able to knit clothes ROCKS! way to go!

Dirtius Wifius said...

Hah! Kristin said what I was thinking.

It (and he) is beautiful!

Shell said...

I'm confused on the no goal thing. How does knitting an entire sweater for the first time ever not constitute a goal? It is absolutely beautiful and it is on another thing that you did that is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on both!

tyler and ali said...

again, i hate you. But, your alterations to the pattern seem to have worked out smashingly and I love the sweater.