19 February 2008

It is done.

Last week I only had one goal. I was going to exercise 5 days. I exercised Monday and Tuesday, but then Tuesday night I was informed that I needed to bring valentines candy to the boys class Wednesday before school ended. This way it could be sorted by the room mother Wednesday night. Yes, a little more notice would have been wonderful. So instead of exercising, I spent Wednesday morning trying to find candy. It was harder than I expected because Target was sold out of ALL their candy. Seriously. ALL of it. Thursday I ended up shoveling snow off the porch, driveway and sidewalk. I counted it as exercising. Friday I woke up so sore from shoveling snow, I did absolutely nothing. So I only exercised three times, but hey, that is three more times than I normally exercise. We'll see what happens this week.

Good news though, I finished the scarf from last week. I even felted it. I didn't felt it a ton because I still wanted to be able to see the stitches. You can't tell in the picture, but I crocheted a gray border around the edges. I love how this scarf turned out. Hooray!

I'm not going to put it up on esty yet because I don't think people are buying scarves at the moment. However, I plan to keep making them and put them all up in September or October.

So what am I attempting to knit now? Why this ridiculously adorable pocketed Cardigen! And no, it won't be done by next week.

1 comment:

tyler and ali said...

Have you seen those kids?!? (yes, yes, I know you have). There's no way they could ever even approach homely! They are the prettiest kids ever (yes, especially the boys!)