27 August 2009

Meet Noah

The boy has one really really good friend. His name is Noah and they met in kindergarten. If you spend five minutes with Noah you'll know why he and my boy are such good friends.

This is Noah.


In his hand he is holding a Potato Bug with lots and lots of little Potato Bug babies. Here's a closer look . . . .


The two boys were fascinated and kept saying, "awww . . . they're so cute . . . " While I simply resisted the urge to vomit because it was disgusting. Really. Truly. Disgusting.

5 comments:

Juliette said...

I agree. Averi brought home a praying mantis from school the other day and wanted to keep it as a pet. I was like um definitely not.

Shell said...

There's nothing like a good friend. Good for Brig.

Sparklebot said...

That is gwoss.

Anonymous said...

Looks like something you would have wanted to keep in your room as a pet when you were about that age! -Des

hOLLIANN said...

I seriously don't think little boys know how to have more than one friend. I have been telling my Jaxon to branch out...make another. He said he is good...for now. He said he will make another friend next year.