04 August 2009

Because Its Been a While

I haven't had a poll in a while so when Madison couldn't decide what to wear for her first day of school, I knew it was time.

So with out further ado here is my new poll (vote on the side bar).

Which outfit do you think Madison should wear on her first day of school?

I believe that you can click on the picture to see them a little bigger.

*Here is a basic run down of the outfits:

Outfit A:
This outfit combines her beloved skull shirt, a cute white 80s style mini skirt, with over the knee black and pink socks and white skater sneakers.

Outfit B:
In this outfit she paired a classic black tee with a fun green tutu skirt, striped knee highs and the white skater sneakers.

Outfit C:
This outfit features a girly baseball tee, the tutu skirt, worn butterfly jeans, and her super fun flower Docs.

Outfit D:
Again we see the classic black tee, but now it is paired with a more basic black and red plaid skirt. She still hasn't picked out shoes for this particular outfit.

*Much to the chagrin of my budding fashionista I'm not up on my fashion lingo. Please take that in to account as you read these descriptions.

10 comments:

Wendeloo1 said...

I vote A or C. What a cute kid!

Alice said...

My niece is such an awesome fashionista. I'm so proud! I voted for B but honestly the decision was difficult. Her mixing and matching is very impressive. I wish I owned that green skirt (Nice purchases, mom).

Unknown said...

Alice-- She'll be excited to hear you approve. Your opinion means a lot more to her than mine.

I have to give credit to my friend Alyssa for finding the skirt and the matching striped socks though.

Tyler V said...

Her socks rock. I need those. Oh, wait, not so cute on a 31 year-old.

QueenMeadow said...

I voted A because you may as well stain the white skirt on the first day of school ;).

All four outfits are way super cute though!

NG said...

I voted, but I didn't vote for A because SHE SHOULD SEND THAT SHIRT TO ME!

Monica said...

I would go with outfit c with some amendments - use those georgeous thigh highs from a, and skip the jeans. (That's just alot of extra laundry to do...)

Dirtius Wifius said...

I voted for B, but I think I like A better. It's the shirt that does it.

hOLLIANN said...

This was a tough one...between a and b, but never underestimate a rockin pair of socks...seriously!

Anonymous said...

All her choices are fabulous, but I'll be the lone vote for D just because I love traditional back-to-school looks. (You'll have to buy her some red patent Mary Janes to go with it.)