03 August 2009

The Beginning of The End

Someones (I don't want to point fingers, but it wasn't mine) Rock Star Energy Drink exploded in the mini fridge because it was too close the the freezer. I saw the frozen slushy mess this morning as I got myself a Dr. Pepper.

It's been one of those morning so instead of cleaning it right away I just shut the fridge door and walked off. When I returned later to clean up the mess I found Davis sitting in front of the fridge licking the last bit of Rock Star slush from his cute little fingers.

The rest of the day should be pretty interesting. I'm planning on taking the kids to the library this afternoon. You might want to steer clear of the entire downtown area.

3 comments:

Michael said...

You should talk to Jesse and Mason about where that came from. They'll be happy to watch Davis today if you need them to.

Ali said...

Wow. Did you survive? Luckily, it was Davis, not someone else.

Unknown said...

Ali-- I know EXACTLY who you are talking about and yes it is a VERY good thing it wasn't him.