20 August 2009

Four's My Lucky Number

Last night when Madison started her fourth season of soccer she'd never made a goal. However, during last nights game she made not one, not two, but . . . .


THREE goals! In fact one of the goals she made off the goalie's face. I told her I was proud of her and she said, "Thanks, but I'm not really surprised because it's my fourth season and four is my lucky number."

Fourth season, four goals (I think the one off the goalie's face should count double), and fourth grade. It's bound to be a good year.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay Madison!!!!!!

Zina said...

Congratulations to Madison!

I don't think I've figured out what my lucky number is yet.

Sparklebot said...

That's pretty awesome! Way to go Maddie!

Alice said...

Wow, what an athlete! 3 is my lucky # and was my jersey # too so to me 3 was the perfect amount of goals. Impressive.