10 June 2008

The Good News Minute

Madison's math book shipped. It shipped yesterday and we've been tracking its progress all morning. It hasn't changed much. In fact it hasn't changed at all since last night. I think they should put little GPS transmitters in the UPS trucks that update the trucks where abouts on google maps.

In the mean time we were directed to this gem Summer Math Packets. Madison has been working on the "Long Division with Small Numbers" packet. So far so good.

Davis is learning to sign. He likes to use his own signs though. He consistently does this when told to sign for more . . .



He has also started walking. You might want to turn your monitor for this one . . . I keep forgetting that I can't turn the camera when I'm taking video with it.

s

2 comments:

NG said...

Hey, as long as he's making you aware that he wants more, it's a sign.

I always do that with my camera too. I think there should be a big "Uh Oh" come up on the screen when you turn it sideways in video mode.

Kristin said...

Hooray for Davis walking and Talking (with his hands)! One of my favorite quotes about parenthood is "You spend the first year of your child's life teaching them how to walk and talk and then the rest of their childhood telling them to sit down and shut up!" It is too true to even be funny.