30 June 2008

Diaper Rash

Davis is going through a nasty bout of diaper rash. The following is what I have learned from this experience:

1. Squirmy babies that are difficult to change become impossible to change when they have a bad diaper rash.

2. Target's version of Desitin doesn't work as well as Desitin's version of Desitin.

3. Just because you emptied the Diaper Genie yesterday doesn't mean it isn't full again today.

4. Babies in pain don't sleep very well.

5. I'm ornery when I'm tired.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Collin had a HUGE diaper rash a couple of months ago. The trick? A lot of Desitin and corn starch. We'd sprinkle it on after the desitin and it helps protect. It cleared up in no time.

Juliette said...

I don't miss the diaper changing days...

Anonymous said...

If Davis still has a problem, I recommend "Butt Paste." You can buy it at Target.

Unknown said...

Corn Starch and Butt Paste . . . Target here I come!