20 December 2007

Come and Behold Him

Yesterday I got the BEST plate of treats! It consisted of awesome homemade peanut butter cups, and the piece de resistance . . . a chocolate nativity. I am glad my friends think me worthy of eating the Holy Family. I decided to take a picture before consuming them.



My mom told me a cautionary tale about a cat who ate a chocolate Jesus and almost died. The implications to what happens to those who eat the Son of God are obviously implied.

All I know is, I need to get myself one of those chocolate molds before next Christmas.

While I was visiting my mom last night, as well as good advice, she gave me some folders for Madison. Some of them were cooler than normal folders because they had the elastic that you can flip around the edge (yes I get excited about office supplies). My mom had brought these back from her stint in Paris. When Madison asked about them I told her they were European folders.

"They're my peeing folders?"

"No. Not Your-A-Peein' . . . European, as in from Europe."

7 comments:

Sparklebot said...

That is an amazing treat plate. Mine has been put to shame.

Shell said...

Your-A-Peein' I am laughing so hard I can barely type. That is awesome. I will only use Your-A-Peein' folders from now on. Long live Your-A-Pee!

CarrieAnne said...

Lis..I Heart you!

Michael said...

CarrieAnne, you can have her. I can't believe that when she was given the best peanut butter cups in the world she didn't think, hey, Mike likes these, I can save him ONE. Wait, I have been corrected, she did think that. Then she ate it, my mistake, I shouldn't assume. Lots of love around here at Christmas. There were three cups.

Unknown said...

Um and least I was honest about it. I could have just said there was one cup and I was told it was just for me.

Dirtius Wifius said...

I want a chocolate holy family!

Unknown said...

dw-- I'd have a hard time being friends with anyone who didn't!