16 November 2007

Sand Box

Some one took most of the dirt out of our house plants and drove their toy trucks in the mess. I'm not sure who it was, but I have my suspicions . . .

He is asleep in the middle of one of his dirt piles. Pretty damning evidence. However, I wouldn't put it past one of the other kids to create the mess around him while he slept. Still he is the one with the unhealthy fascination with trucks.

Regardless, its good to know that I picked the right color of tile and rug. It is hard to see dirt on it. Even large piles of dirt. Though, I forgot to check the couch and when my visiting teachers came they found a large pile of dirt under one of the decorative pillows. SURPRISE!

4 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Sweet!

I thought this was gonna be about your kids finding "tootsie rolls" in the sandbox. This is better than that.

Have you put chicken wire over your pots yet? You should.

Unknown said...

Not yet. But I'm thinking I'll make a trip to Lowes tonight.

Unknown said...

Good Point. And he has already proved to be smarter than a cat.

CarrieAnne said...

If you wrap it around the pots the way Aaron did it's a pain in the butt..and fingers.. to remove. He'd probably just bring in dirt from outside.

Maybe I'll get him a shovel for Christmas?