07 November 2007

Sad Face

With out a doubt, Chase can pull one of the saddest "I'm so neglected" faces I've ever seen. This is the face he gave me when I told him, "no more candy." Do you see the chocolate on his lips? He's obviously had enough. But look at that face, how can you not give in? There is even a little tear!

Actually its easy. I don't give in because I have slowly become immune to the sad face-- sucks to be one of the youngest. Which is probably why he choses to take things into his own hands and get his own damn candy-- even when I have hidden the stools. You've got to admire his determination.

5 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

You need to put that sad face on a flyer and ask people to send money to ease his plight. I'd send money his way. Poor kid just wants some candy.

You probably just don't know enough about love to see what his needs are. That's sad. The next time I see him I'm giving him a sugar daddy..he looks like he needs one.

Unknown said...

I need a sugar daddy. . . .

CarrieAnne said...

But can you make the FACE? I don't hand 'em out for free you know...

CarrieAnne said...

I clicked on this page to see that sad face again..and what else did my eyes behold? You have a pic of Anakin with his FULL NAME!! YAY oh HAPPY DAY!!!

Marc said...

Wow... I'd never be able to draw the line anywhere. All he'd have to do is pull that face and next thing you know he'd have permission to stay out all night picking up chicks on his tricycle, coming home at who-knows-what-hour with a sugar high from all that Halloween candy I wouldn't have had the strength to ration.