17 February 2009

Spring Cleaning

Unfortunately it isn't spring yet, but I took some advice from my sister-in-law and decided I'd clean out my closet.  I have two kitchen garbage bags that are ready for donation.  I also have a bunch of clothes that are destine for a little nephew of mine, unless he's grown out of them already.  Jeri, what size is TJ in now?  My kids tend to be on the small side.

Anyway, I have two bags of clothes I'm getting rid of.  I've already gone through Davis' clothes and am working my way through Chases clothes.  Next I'll tackle the boy and girls clothes.  I may even try to convince my husband to fill a bag.  Then again he doesn't have as many clothes as the rest of us so I might not.  

I am also working on couple of websites right now, so pretty soon I'll have a little bit of fun money.   Maybe I'll go buy some new clothes, my closet is looking a little sparse. 

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love cleaning out unused clothes...Good for you.. You totally deserve a shopping spree!

Jessieksj said...

OHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE when you clean out closets!!! Esp Maddy's. Let me know if you come across any snow pants. They are a little hard to come by here.

kacy faulconer said...

Good luck--and send any Ellen grow-intos my way!