19 February 2009

Backlogged


This is what the similac box that came in the mail yesterday had written on it.  It's like they took the words right out of my mouth.  When people ask me what motherhood is like, I can't help but respond with , "Motherhood Rocks!  And so do you!"  Okay so I've never really said that, but I will from now on.

When I found out I was pregnant with Davis I went online and ordered free samples from both similac and enfamil.  Free formula people!  As you may have guessed I got my two cans of free formula from similac yesterday.  When I opened the box the first thing I saw was this.


Baby . . . toddler . . . whats the difference really?  They both whine and demand attention.  They both keep you up at night, and they both look really cute in overalls.

If you need a couple cans of formula give me a call.  I can drop them by your house sometime between now and the next two years.  

5 comments:

Jeri Hazelton said...

I will take them. So you deliver?

Unknown said...

Sure thing, I promise to have them at your house before he turns 2. Or I could just send them home with your parents in April.

Kristin said...

I guess you get what you pay for. Or don't get what you don't pay for. A timely delivery in this case.

Rachel B. said...

I am so mad! You know how I have been asking you all these questions about blogging? Well, I've just about got my blog all worked out, and guess what I named it? "Strong Moms"! Now I find out the formula co. has trademarked the term??? Too bad for them, it wasn't taken on blogger.:)

CarrieAnne said...

What about the bad moms? Are they sending this to the bad moms? They SHOULD be sending them ones that say, "You're not cutting it. Don't have more."