23 February 2009

At Least He Got Something From His Father

I think it is very unfair that at 20 months old Davis has decided he needs to pick out his own clothes. None of my other kids let me pick out their clothes anymore and I was hoping for at least one more year of dressing Davis. But unfortunately Davis has decided to become autonomous at an early age.

This is what he picked out this morning. Fish swim trunks a cowboy pajama shirt and . . . that's right dark blue socks. Mismatched patterns, dark socks with shorts, these are the things he inherited from his father.

3 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

I feel your pain. At least he's staying away from the leopard print and the bling...for now.

Jessieksj said...

at least they are all blue??

Unknown said...

CA-- I think I'd fight the leopard print pretty hard.

Jessie-- Very true, hopefully that is a sign that he didn't inherit his father's color blindness.