24 January 2009

Where The Good Things Are

I haven't been fortunate enough to see Steven Colbert or Ellen like some people I know.  I'll be honest I was a little jealous of them .  But last Thursday it was their turn to be jealous!  A friend of mine was on Good Things Utah promoting her new business so some friends and I went to see her.  


There wasn't the witty banter of Steven Colbert or the awesome giveaways of one of Ellen's Christmas shows.  But there were big hot lights and metal bleachers!

We had one die hard Good Things Utah fan with us.  All she wanted was a picture of herself with the Good Things Utah girls at the Good Things Utah table.  Unfortunately it was not to be.  However in a strange twist I was able to sit and get my picture taken at the Good Things Utah table with the Good Things Utah girls.  It just didn't really seem fair as I'm not really a fan and never really watch the show, so Megan this is for you!


7 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey. Why didn't I know about this? No fair. Sounds like fun though.

Unknown said...

Marianne-- Are you on the neighborhood email list? They sent out a big long thing about it a few weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

I love this! You are too funny! good times.

Sparklebot said...

I have no idea what Good Things Utah is.

Unknown said...

Jim-- everyone went up for a group shot and I took the group picture with a few cameras. After one of my friends said I really needed to go get my picture taken with just me and them so when I went up they sat me down next to them. But by the time Megan went up to do the same thing, they were all getting up to leave.

Smash-- Its a show where they talk about various things related to Utah. So they have local businesses and restaurants come on and stuff like that.

Kristin said...

Cool! What a cruel twist of irony for your friend darnit! What is your friends business?

hOLLIANN said...

Ha! I love Megan. She is probably the funniest person I know! Very good!