06 January 2009

Let the 2009 Projects Begin

My number one project for 2009 is to finish unpacking the house.  We've almost lived here for two years and haven't finished unpacking.  In my defence I was 8 months pregnant when we moved.  Pregnancy and babies tend to make easy things hard, and hard things impossible.  But now I have no more excuses and its time to figure out what exactly is in those boxes in the pantry downstairs.  

My number two project is the bead board in the kitchen.  We attempted to complete the bead board several times in 2008 but something always happened.  Perhaps 2009 will be nicer to us.

Speaking of projects Mr. Edless is coming along nicely.  I had a couple run-ins with the short rows but I got the better of them eventually.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I totally understand the not unpacking yet. It is amazing what slides when you have a baby. . and when you don't. I have been really embarrassed sometimes when I realize some of the things I should have been doing but didn't for who knows what reason. Good luck with your goals. I am trying to follow the Success planner clean up schedule. We'll see how that goes.