10 November 2008

This is Davis

This is Davis. Sometimes we call him Davey-Baby. More accurately sometimes I call him Davey-Baby.

Little Davis has awesome hair. I love the color and I love the curls in the back. In the past I have waited a long time before cutting my boys hair. I know I've said it before but Kai was able to say, "I am NOT a GIRL!" before I agreed to his first hair cut.

You see little Davis has more hair then Kai had at this age, so I am beginning to wonder if it is time. I'm not fully convinced though so I am going to put up a poll on my side bar.

I am not prepared to agree to the outcome of the poll, I'm just curious. If you really want to sway me one direction or the other, you should leave a persuasive comment on this post.

6 comments:

Alice said...

Your polling is BAD ... it wont allow me to cast a vote for "don't touch it."

I call for a new poll.

Unknown said...

I don't know what happened, but there is a vote for Don't Touch it.

hOLLIANN said...

No missionary cut! There will always be time for it...maybe a mohawk, or sflb is back in I hear.

Tyler V said...

Dude, his hair looks SO MUCH like Sheridan's that I can't believe it! He's adorable...but he's got the same problem with the front hair that Sheridan has. The other day, I caught her with her chin tipped ALL the way back so she could try to watch Super Why with her brother...couldn't see past the pesky 70's style bangs! I doubt the barret would work for him, however, so maybe a cool doo rag?

NG said...

How about a fishtail?

Shell said...

Let the boy see, but don't touch anything else.