07 November 2008

Oh The Hair!!!

I've never known what to do with Chase's hair.  When it gets long I usually just buzz it in frustration.  I think the last time I buzzed him was a year ago

His hair was getting long again.  Way too long.  However, I didn't really feel comfortable shaving him bald right at the start of winter.  I figured I could get him a couple really nice hats but seeing as he is three there would be no guarantee that he would wear them.  

So I did the next best thing-- I sent him to the barber with his dad.  Apparently barbers know what to do with hair.  Who'd of thought . . . .



Yes.  Well.  As I was writing this post Chase decided to put gum in his hair and the gum retrieval operation wasn't exactly a success.  So much for that great hair cut.

6 comments:

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

FYI from experience...Goo Gone works on hair to get gum out...but buzzes are cute too :)

Unknown said...

jim f-- you might be right. But I don't remember either. Perhaps Beck remembers.

Natalie-- I tried ice first and then olive oil. The olive oil loosened the gum but when I was trying to get the gum out, it still took most of his hair with it. I'll try goo gone next time-- as I am pretty sure there will be a next time.

Kristin said...

Aaaah. Easy come easy go. How frustrating!!!!

NG said...

Just tell everyone it's a trend setting style that cost you $50. Soon you'll see it on all the other little kids as school.

hOLLIANN said...

Ohhh...he is so cute. That last picture is adorable.

CarrieAnne said...

Oooohh I almost cried..kinda. That last picture is so sad. Don't you know how to get gum out of hair without cutting it?