12 October 2007

I'm an Adult!

This morning the boy was standing around the kitchen in his underwear. He doesn't like to wear clothes. Madison had grown out of the naked phase by this age, but he is still reveling in it. He often answers the door in his underwear--I don't think the home teacher is going to be bringing his 7 year old daughter with him next time. I know that most kids go through the naked phase, I'm just not sure that boys ever grow out of it.

As he was contemplating if he should put his school clothes on, like I asked him to, he took the waistband of his underwear and pulled it up as high as possible without causing injury. He started laughing and said, "Look mom, I'm and adult!"

So it's 9am and I've already been insulted by, puked on, and peed on by my boys. You gotta love 'em.

Oh and sorry no picture, Marc is apparently cracking down on laws regarding the underage.

8 comments:

Marc said...

Hey, I never said anything about wedgie or puke pics'

PS - That ear picture on the side of your blog is freaking me out.

Unknown said...

Well in that case, next time he gives himself a wedgie I'll take a picture and add it on to the post!

Alice said...

speaking of your side bar I notice that you've decided to include the o' so lovely edible skull necklace from the site I sent you this morning as a must purchase item? Please notice that there is more than ONE skull on that necklace, violating rule number #1, which means that you will have to eat quickly if you DO buy that necklace.

Unknown said...

Wow. Personal shoppers can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. But I still love you and will still ask you to go shopping with me. I just can't help it.

CarrieAnne said...

I would like to point out that the necklace isn't actually edible..it's made out of "snow white resin".

Ans also I am an adult..my drivers license tells me so..and I hardly ever have wedgies.

Unknown said...

CA- did you also notice the necklace is like $400? It better not be real candy. Just think of the meal you could have for $400!

CarrieAnne said...

I totally noticed that. And it disturbs me that they call it "candy". Because it should be made of crack if it's that expensive, teeny, white, skull-y, and edible. And that makes me want to buy it.

I should sue for false advertising..or for them repressing me..cause I feel pretty repressed that I can't buy it.

Unknown said...

I'll join you. Maybe we can do a class action suit