08 October 2007

Bald Bald Baby

I used to keep Chase's hair pretty short. I would give him a buzz using the long two attachment then let it grow out a little. However, lately I have let it grow out A LOT. His hair was ridiculously long. I kept saying I would cut it, but I've been, well . . . busy.

Last Saturday the boy took the situation into his own hands. By the time Mike found him he had already cut three chunks out of his hair. I got out the clippers and set it on the long two. Unfortunately that wasn't short enough. Nether was the short two. I couldn't find a one. I did find the "blend" attachment, and after using that the chopped sections were no longer visible. But now he is one very bald baby.

We have decided to take advantage of the bald situation and make him Anng the Avitar for Halloween. We figure we can make Anakin Tiberius Rex (aka Davis) Momo. I don't think we are going to let Davis ride on Chase though. Mike thinks he is going to be Appa. I cool with that, so long as I don't have to make his costume.

6 comments:

kacy faulconer said...

These are good costume ideas. My younger three are going with Justice League as their theme and my oldest (who is trick or treating with his friend this year) is going with people who might kill you in our back yard as his theme--he's going to be a "hobo."

Unknown said...

There are a lot of great costume ideas with the "people who might kill you in our backyard" theme. Especially your backyard.

CarrieAnne said...

Thank you for using Davis's true name. I actually have to think for a minute when you say your version of his name.

Marc said...

Seeing my wife almost giddy over Erich's first costume... I've begun to think Halloween is more for us than the kids.

Unknown said...

First costumes are the best. The second and third are fun also. But it get less fun as they start to pick their own. For example. Madison is dead set on going as Sharpay Evens from High School Musical. Ugg.

CarrieAnne said...

High School Musical is what's wrong with today's youth.