29 March 2010

An Interview With Chase on His 5th Birthday

Q: How old are you today?
A: Five

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Yellow

 Q: Whats your favorite food?
A: Pizza

Q: What kind of pizza?
A: Macaroni  (he means pepperoni)


Q:  What do you think about Construction Site Lewis?
A:  I think when I'm an adult I'll miss him . . . and the frogs . . .  and Frankie.  I'll miss them when I go to that place when I'm an adult.


Q: What place are going when you're an adult?
A:  I don't know . . . but I think it's in California.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A:  I want to help Kai at his vet place.

Q: What are you going to do there?
A: I'm going feed his fishes and drive his tractors.


Q: Tell me something interesting about yourself.
A:  Sometimes I get hats and pretend that hats are wheels.

Q: What kind of a cake are you going to have tonight?
A: John Deere Combine.

Q: Why do you like John Deere so much?
A: That's 'cause John Deere farmers feed cows.

Q: What can you do now that you're 5 that you couldn't do when you were 4?
A: Steal lephracaun's hats.  That will be funny.  But they might bite me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids say the darndest things. I can't wait until Eden actually starts expressing herself.

Sparklebot said...

Happy Birthday Chase!

Any tractor work I need done in the future is YOURS.

Grace said...

Love it!! Happy Birthday Chase!

CarrieAnne said...

I hearts him!

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Chase! He's hilarious, you should definitely keep him.
Ps wanna play during spring break?