01 December 2009

Etsy Shops

I have decided to post a few things in my esty shop again. It's been a while, but I have a bunch of things I've been meaning to put up. I finally put up a few ornaments and plan to put up more this week. I also have some vintage material and buttons I'm going to put up. So go check it out. visualanarchy.etsy.com. While you're checking out etsy you should look at sweetersweater.etsy.com and sheartyrants.etsy.com.

I've mentioned The Sweeter Sweater before-- she makes awesome sweaters out of reclaimed wool. I bought a couple of hair clips for Madison to wear for our family pictures and they are SO adorable. Seriously, her stuff is awesome.

Shear Tyrants is very cool too. She has crocheted scarves and monster themed IPod covers. Tell me that isn't awesome!

I also added links to both the Sweeter Sweater and Shear Tyrants stores to my side bar.

1 comment:

Sparklebot said...

Thanks for the link. I may be putting up some Christmas themed items soon. Hopefully.

And, as my email indicated, my uncle wants to buy stars!