25 November 2009

Excuses and a Poll

I realize I'm not posting very often, but this time of year seems to stress me out a little. I'm pretty sure I said this last year (to no avail) but next year I'm going to make fewer Christmas presents. Its just way to time consuming.

Anyway, speaking of Christmas, I have been thinking about what to give my neighbors this year. I have narrowed it down to three options, they are

1. Hot Chocolate Mix (homemade and put in a cute jar)
2. DIY S'more Kits (Idea taken from here)
3. A hand knit dish cloth (Nothing fancy. Just the traditional eyelet edged version.)

I am adding a poll to the side bar so go and vote. I love not making my own decisions!

7 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

I voted Smore's boxes because I want some and they are super fast, I may have to copy!

Kristin said...

If the dish cloths aren't much work I would go for those. It is needle work which is your specialty, a personal gift from you.

Ali said...

I might have to copy the s'mores idea. So you should do the other ones. Then I'll look original and cool.

Anonymous said...

dish cloths - I like them, and it's always refreshing to get something that's not food. -Des

Monica said...

I have met the neighbors. Please add D) Christmas Card for my vote.

CarrieAnne said...

Neighbor gifts are so...going with the crowd and conformist. I thought better of you.

Sparklebot said...

My neighbors steal my newspaper and Sunday coupon section. So, they get NOTHING.