17 July 2009

Hello My Pretties

I am please to present two loaves of gluten free bread. Aren't they lovely? I used two different recipes and I think both turned out pretty well.

Here is a sampling of the mistakes I almost made--
1. double the milk
2. triple the yeast
3. way to much salt
However, thanks to the watchful eye of my bread making friend and of course to the many prayers I'm sure you sent in my behalf-- none of the things actually happened.

Yeah!

SO . . . now I'm thinking of buying a Bosch Mixer and Bosh Mill. I'm sure Michael is just thrilled! I think I'll need to pick up a few hours at the local fast food joint. Did you want fries with that?

4 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Get the Bosch. I LOVE mine and use it all the time! (And I don't even make bread.)

Kristin said...

Those do look way yummy. If you are going to be making special bread all the time, you totally need something to make that a little easiert for you.

hOLLIANN said...

I would second the Bosch mixer! Wish I had one! I have one of those dumb kitchenaid mixers...

Ali said...

GO YOU! Seriously, I'm way impressed. I want a bosch mixer, too!