29 September 2008

Marriage, Missions, and Fairies.

Kai:  I think I'm going to marry Dayna, and if that doesn't work out I'll marry Kaes.

Mike:  I don't think you should worry about who to marry just yet.

Madison:  Ya.  You don't have to think about that until your a teenager.

Mike:  How about you wait until you get back from your mission.

Kai:  I'm not going to go on a mission

Mike:  Why not?

Kai:  I don't want to walk FOR TWO YEARS!

Mike:  I didn't walk the whole time.  Sometimes I took a car . . .  I even road on a ferry!

Kai:  You road on a fairy?

7 comments:

Juliette said...

That's so cute. Cute is what kids are good for. (o:

Kristin said...

Hmmmm. I wonder how Kaes will feel about being the second wife?

Unknown said...

Juliette-- They are also good for hard labor.

Kristin-- From what I understand Kaes doesn't like it one bit. Yesterday she told her mom with a sniff that there was a new "no talking about girlfriends" rule in her room.

Sparklebot said...

Mike needs to keep his fairy-riding stories to himself. ;)

CarrieAnne said...

I..thought..that...was.....discouraged...on missions especially.

At least Kai is planning ahead. As we all know, if you fail to plan you plan to fail.

hOLLIANN said...

Once again...a giggle to end my night! Lis you always prove to be very funny! Even my husband is crying he is laughing so hard!

Anonymous said...

If I were Kai, I would really want to skip the mission now...

I was always very suspicious of those handsome, well-dressed men knocking on my front door. Now I understand...they may have been riding fairies, not just bicycles...Michael, you really should have mentioned this sometime before the fourth child...;)