08 September 2008

I'm Glad I'm Not Famous

Has it really been that long since I've blogged?  Now that my computer is fixed I really have no excuse.  However,  I'm going to make one up anyway: I've been cleaning the house.  And no, I wasn't cleaning Sunday when I should have been at Stake Conference-- that would be wrong. 

Anyway . . . .

Did you know that Gary Coleman used to drop in at the local college where I used to work? His girlfriend was in one of the programs there.  Whenever they expected him to come by we all had to stay in our offices because he was afraid we would gawk at him and take pictures.  

I ran into him again today.  We left the local grocery store at the same time.  I was tempted to say, "Hey Gary!  Can I get your picture for my blog?" I also wanted to ask if his girlfriend ever got her degree.   But then I remembered reading this and decided I'd rather not be hit by a truck today.  

And now I leave you with this question, do all little boys turn underwear into Spiderman masks?  Or is it just mine?

6 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Just be glad he isn't using his brother's "athletic cup" as a Darth Vader mask.

Not that I know anyone who would do that.

But... if I did... they might say that "athletic cups" have the PERFECT acoustics for this sort of activity.

Since I don't know anyone who has done this we'll never know if the acoustics are all that great.




(Kind of bummed out now aren't you?)

Kristin said...

Yes, cleaning when you should be at Stake Conference is just plain wrong. But watching "Indiana Jones" is not... especially if he is on a crusade for the Holy Grail. Neither is wearing your pajamas all day and not taking a shower because it should be a day of rest right?

Juliette said...

That "mask" is pretty funny...Glad you're back.

Sparklebot said...

What the? Gary Coleman lives in Santaquin? I'm moving back.

Anonymous said...

too funny- I saw that story on Gary on another site before i read your blog. hahaha.

Unknown said...

S&S-- I'm totally on board with your line of thinking

Smash-- You'll move back for Gary, but not for me?

Jessie-- What do you mean you read that story on another site? You read other blogs besides mine? I'm so hurt.