24 September 2008

Dream Big

Chase goes to a speech therapy preschool that is run by the city.  I love it because they pick him up on the bus.  We're pretty excited about his progress, he did say his first swear word in the van on Tuesday.  

But nothing pleased me more than when he came home with this.


See the bus?  Bus #23?  That's Chase's bus.  See the high school they're going to?  Independence High?   Not just anyone gets to go to Independence High.  I had a friend who got to go to Independence because he hacked into the school's computer and changed all the cheerleader's grades.  It was quite the scandal.  

At first I thought it was odd they had Chase's bus headed for Independence, but then I remembered that he did swear in the van on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

If Lincoln doesn't stop moving so fast with the girls, he might be there with Chase. That is SO funny!!!

Juliette said...

How very strange...

CarrieAnne said...

Even *I* never went there.

Just saying.

hOLLIANN said...

Haaa! The hacking story...chase swearing on the bus...all funny! Wonder where he got the swearing from? Hmmmm....