06 October 2010

I ♥ Scotch Tape

Chase is super excited about Halloween this year-- which is pretty cool because in the past he hasn't really been too thrilled with the idea of dressing up.  He and Kai are both going as clone troopers.  NOT storm troopers, CLONE troopers.  They have made this distinction very clear . . . several times.  I think they are worried about my lack of Star Wars knowledge.  Seriously though, last year I made the boy a ghost of Obi Wan Kenobi costume so I think they should cut me some slack.

Chase comes home from school every day and says, "Mom.  Its almost Halloween."  He is a little frustrated that I haven't started to decorate yet.  In fact yesterday he took matters into his own hands.  A little imagination and a roll of Scotch tape later he presented me with "Mummy Windows."


He also discovered he could use same technique all over his face, hands, and feet to turn himself into a mummy.  But he wouldn't stick around long enough to let me take his picture.