21 May 2010

Lesson Learned

Chase and Davis are constantly fighting.  Davis is usually the instigator but lately Chase has taken to ending it by biting.  And yesterday Chase did a number on the little guy.  I told him because he bit Davis he'd have to go to bed early.  He cried and cried and cried.  Finally he offered Davis a teary eyed apology and then said, "do I still have to go to be early?"  I told him I was glad he apologized, but he still had to take his punishment.

This morning he woke up and said, "Mom.  I won't ever ever ever bite Davis again."  Then he paused, "but sometime I might have to pinch him."

2 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Sounds like a fair trade to me. Chase gets the release he needs while Anakin gets less bites. Win/win!

Sparklebot said...

He's honest. I like that.