29 October 2009

I Must Be Forgetting Something

This picture of the boy was taken in the fall of 2006. I cropped it from his 4 yr old preschool class picture.


And three years later . . .
I give you Chase cropped from his 4 yr old preschool class picture.


I can't very well argue that this particular problem is genetic so I've concluded that there must be a void in my potty training regime.

In my defense buttoning your pants back up seems like a fairly obvious step in the whole process. But then again, with three little boys I should know to never make assumptions.

8 comments:

Grace said...

Hahaha...that is TOO funny!!!

Juliette said...

Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I didn't even notice the undone fly until you mentioned it. I just thought it was funny that they both had similar outfits and poses.

CarrieAnne said...

What preschool are you sending them to? I'd be pretty upset if my kid went to a preschool where every picture day they picked a kid to have his fly down. That's bullying.

Katie said...

I can't stop laughing.

Jessieksj said...

now those are ones for the wall :)

Marianne said...

So Funny. At first I didn't know what I was supposed to be looking at. The question is, how did they get into place without their pants falling down?

Anonymous said...

LOL! How did their pants stay up once they stood up?

I think the answer might lie in elastic-waisted, no-fly pants. (Which I guess would be worn in the no-fly zone? Urgh, sorry.)