10 April 2009

Out With The Old

I don't think we owned any video's until last Tuesday when Chase got off the bus holding a Pokemon video and grinning like he just won the lottery.

Today Kai asked Chase if he would watch it with him and I went down to start it up. I put the video in but it wasn't at the beginning so I stopped it and hit rewind.

Kai: "Uh, what's that noise? What is it doing?"
Me: "It's rewinding so you can see it from the beginning."
Kai: "Um . . . why is it taking so long? Isn't there a faster button?"

3 comments:

Shell said...

Can you imagine what he'd think of those projectors they used to show movies on in school? You actually had to thread the film through it, for cryin' out loud!

Juliette said...

It's crazy how fast things change. I still remember when I was proud of my collection of 60 music cassettes. It was frustrating to make the expensive CD switch.

Kristin said...

We are in so much trouble if we had to live the pioneer life-style again! How did he get that video? Tim's grandma just gave my kids two pokeman videos too. Is there some kind of free giveaway going on?