15 April 2009

For Goodness Sakes . . .

Frank is not happy about the snow. In fact, he is quite sick of it and has been swearing all morning. Okay, so the swearing is less Frank and more me. But don't think that just because he isn't swearing that he's happy about the snow-- he's just more of a saint than me . . . ha ha . . . get it?

Sorry, I've been hanging around Michael too long. Next time you see Michael ask him to tell you the joke about the elephant and the ant and you'll understand.

Anyway, I thought my in-laws would like to see how their car is doing. They are on vacation in Italy right now and left their car in our driveway until they get back-- if they come back that is. After seeing these pictures they may abandon their car and just stay in Italy.

6 comments:

Shell said...

If I bring my car over to your house so it can get covered in snow over there, can I go to Italy too?

jessie said...

oh man, i would be swearing too. Um, maybe you should start planning your winter home in say . . . vegas?? :)

Kristin said...

I say if they are going to leave their car in your driveway to be a constant reminder that they are in Italy and you aren't, especially on a crappy day like today, they deserve for it to be buried in snow. Italy???? Lucky!

Neil said...

I'm thinking it's time to go for a joy ride in that bad boy.

Alice said...

oh dear ... that looks cold. It is 75 here, I'm going to go to the corner and sell lemonaid.

Sparklebot said...

It'ly? What are they doin' in It'ly?