22 August 2008

The Phone Never Rings When You Want It To

Did I tell you that Madison is taking the math placement test today? It all comes down to this. Did she do enough math to jump a year ahead? Only the test will tell.

Did I tell you I'm so nervous for her that I want to throw up? They are supposed to call me as soon as they get the results. That way I'll know if tonight we will be celebrating together or crying together.

I'll let you know the outcome as soon as I get the call.

edited to add--

No official word yet. We may not know for a week or so as they form the math classes. BUT she is feeling great and we are celebrating.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Holy cow..What stress! Good luck! I am dying to know the results.

Kristin said...

Oh that stinks that you have to wait so long. The fact she feels good about it is certainly a good sign though. Hooray Madison for a job well done and lots of hard work over the summer! What an impressive daughter you have.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i am thinking- it is Maddison- are you really worried? if i were you i would worry that they would think foul play because she did so well :). oh to be so effortlessly smart.

hOLLIANN said...

So what was the verdict...don't leave us hanging!

Unknown said...

Jess-- good point. She did say she finished way before the other kids. That can be really good or really bad.

Holliann-- We still no nothing. I am hoping to talk to her teacher about it today.