23 September 2007

Happy Birthday!

If I remember correctly this was the bus trip from Hell. Even the bus driver wanted us to get off. I think he'd done one to many tours that day! Yet some how you still look like your enjoying yourself! What a dad! Happy birthday.

This post hasn't been up long and I'm already getting multiple questions as to why this was the bus trip from Hell. In order to help clarify things I am going to list a few things I learned on this trip.

1. Just because it is going to be a quick trip doesn't mean you should leave your diaper bag in the car.

2. The bus driver will tell you when you have asked too many questions . . . even if the questions aren't being directed at said bus driver.

3. Peeing in the woods isn't an innate behavior in all little boys. Some of them would rather "hold it" until it can be held no longer.

4. Even though it seems improbable, you may get the same bus driver on the trip back down as you had on the trip up.

No comments: